Club “Vibe” was established in 2005 with a group of enthusiastic 15 year old players, a passionate coach, and a gym.
In both the 2006-07 and 2007-08 seasons, three teams in the 16s and 17’s age group were created much the same way. In 2008-09, the “youngers” were added: two power 14’s and one area 13’s teams, making us a club with six teams. We had a blast, played some great volleyball, and wished the season didn’t fly by so fast. In 2009-2010, we obtained use of the Athenian gym and grew to 11 teams; and in 2011, 16 teams. With the addition of our 12’s program in 2012, Vibe grew to 20 teams. Adding the 11’sage group in 2014, 21 teams were created. We are proud to provide this opportunity for the community.
We believe with our unique program, our year over year success, our coaching staff, and our key philosophies, we on an amazing ride and have become one of the top clubs in the area. What a great game!!
If you are curious about the whole volleyball scene and/or VB Vibe and are interested in playing or coaching, let’s talk.
Trying to simplify this complex yet interesting sport, we continually evolve key elements of our club’s philosophy and incorporate these in every practice, game, and off-the-court activities.
Four key elements of our philosophy are:
1) Create a Love for the game
2) Develop every player to her highest potential with excellent technique and competitive opportunities
3) Provide the maximum on-the-court play experience as possible
4) Create an enjoyable environment for the players, their parents, and the coaching staff
Other elements of our philosophy are:
a) Get and stay physically fit and healthy
b) Excellent communicate, both on and off the court
c) Play your best over winning, but with winning in mind
d) Create a safe environment for learning life’s lessons
e) Create some great memories
Some miscellaneous Club Fundamentals:
1) Teams will consist of only nine to ten players in the majority of cases unless additional players for Elite teams are necessary.
2) Some practices will be in “clinic style” format introducing individual skills then implementing these skills in competitive games.
3) Parents of players with volleyball experience are welcome to become coaches.
4) We will play in many tournaments, but not all of them, giving everyone a chance to have some life outside of volleyball.
5) We will communicate more than any other club in the region.
6) Get to practices on time. Finish on time.
7) Try your best….players, parents and coaches. We are all learning
8) Pictures are fun. Take them, share them.
Last, Vibe Volleyball is a non-profit 501c corporation with links to the AAU. Please notify us regarding financial statement disclosure and company information.
The Athenian School, 2100 Mount Diablo Scenic Blvd, Danville, CA 94598
San Ramon Valley United Methodist Church, 902 Danville Blvd., Alamo, CA 94507
Seven-Hills School, 975 North San Carlos Drive Walnut Creek, CA 94598
Stone Valley Middle School, 3001 Miranda Ave, Alamo, CA 94507
Wagner Ranch, 350 Camino Pablo, Orinda, CA 94563
Tice Valley, 2055 Tice Valley Blvd, Walnut Creek, CA 94595
Charlotte Wood Middle School, 600 El Capitan Drive, Danville, CA 94526
The Ultimate Fieldhouse, 2675 Mitchell Drive, Walnut Creek, CA 94598